Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wise Men or Fools?

I have heard it been said "Better to be silent and let people think you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Though there may be times when this wisdom is founded on true principles I'm not sure that when I am among my friends that it holds the same truth. May I not speak freely so that I may learn and gain wisdom? I may appear the fool yet was not every wise man once a fool?

I have dreams to write more often in this blog. I may be considered a fool by some; others may look on with amusement. I know my friends will see the true me as I grow into that wise kind women that I desire to be.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to follow your blog. I often struggle with what I should write on mine, mostly for fear of what others would think, but like you said, your friends will see the true you as you grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Keep these coming! I will never think you a fool for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep them coming. You are poetic and I enjoy your writing style.

    ReplyDelete